Clinical Trials and Data Management Centre (CTDMC)
The Clinical Trials and Data Management Centre (CTDMC) aims to enhance clinical trials and related data management in Western Australia. The platform is a WAHTN-wide entity, sharing expertise in clinical trial study design (including novel designs), clinical trial conduct, data management, data-linkage, analytical techniques for clinical trial datasets, bio-repository techniques and clinical registry datasets. It facilitates the pursuit of large-scale clinical trials and translational healthcare research in WA. CTDMC also offer an Auditing and Monitoring Service for Investigator-Initiated clinical trials. Please note that due to COVID-19 and possible border closures, they are able to offer these services to other sponsored clinical trials.
Benefits of the Clinical Trials and Data Management Centre include:
- Enhanced access to high-quality clinical trials for patients and clinicians
- Attract a greater number of clinical trials to Western Australia
- Secure a nationally recognised leadership role for Western Australia in the management of large clinical trials and public health data-sets
- Position Western Australia to capitalise on its established leadership in data-linkage and the increasing need for large database capacity in areas such as large clinical trials, clinical registries, and quality of care monitoring
- Meet an increasing demand for specialist skills in software and web developments related to clinical trials analysis, health data-management and bio-statistical analysis
- Increase national capacity in clinical trials and clinical registries data-management and analysis skills
- Reduce risks associated with large-scale data processing
- Maintain leading-edge skills with training and professional development and provide a structured career path for staff involved in clinical trials and data management
Clinical trialists have come together under the banner of WAHTN to increase expertise in sponsoring, administering and governing clinical trials in WA and securing data management expertise, thereby enabling WA to participate as an equal partner in national and international trials networks.
The WAHTN are offering a Clinical Research Support Service for anyone currently involved or interested in conducting clinical research in Western Australia. This service is provided by the CTDMC who visit WAHTN Member Partners each Tuesday.
Please contact email@example.com to book an appointment or for further information.
Upcoming 2021 Sessions
Tuesday 11th May
Tuesday 25th May
Tuesday 1st June
Tuesday 15th June
Tuesday 22nd June
Tuesday 29th June
Royal Perth Hospital
Armadale Health Service
Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
Fiona Stanley Hospital
Joondalup Health Campus
Hollywood Private Hospital
Copyright © CCRE. All Rights Reserved
Centre for Clinical Research and Education
Address: School of Public Health, Curtin University, Bentley WA 6102