Build online surveys and databases quickly and securely in your browser – Create and design your project using a secure login from any device. No extra software required. Access from anywhere, at any time.
- Fast and flexible – Go from project creation to starting data collection in less than one day. Customizations and changes are possible any time, even after data collection has begun.
- Advanced instrument design features – Auto-validation, calculated fields, file uploading, branching/skip logic, and survey stop actions.
- Diverse and flexible survey distribution options – Use a list of email addresses or phone numbers for your survey respondents and automatically contact them with personalized messages, and track who has responded. Or create a simple link for an anonymous survey for mass email mailings, to post on a website, or print on a flyer.
- Data quality – Use field validation, branching/skip logic, and Missing Data Codes to improve and protect data quality during data entry. Open data queries to automatically identify and resolve discrepancies and other issues real-time.
- Custom reporting – Create custom searches for generating reports to view aggregate data. Identify trends with built-in basic statistics and charts.
- Export data to common analysis packages – Export your data as a PDF or as CSV data for easy analysis in SAS, Stata, R, SPSS, or Microsoft Excel.
- Secure file storage and sharing – Upload and share any type of file with anyone in the world through the File Repository feature or Send-It tool. Also works with exports and other built-in file uploading features.
- Data-based triggers and alerts – Send real-time alerts and notifications to your team or other stakeholders via email, text, or phone based on certain data being entered or specific questions having a particular answer.
- Connect to other resources – Use built-in features (API) to move data to/from your project. Build your own custom software development features to connect your project to other systems.
Copyright © CCRE. All Rights Reserved
Centre for Clinical Research and Education
Address: School of Population Health, Curtin University, Bentley WA 6102